Remove this ad

Lead

May 18 12 1:57 PM

Tags : :

I'm new on the forums, but not to the game. A buddy of mine heard about it maybe a day or two after nzp had a first release, and we played with each other (not online, obviously --and no homo). I've been getting every update since. I'm responsible enough, and I'd like to apply for Mod. I don't know if any of you are knowing of runescape private servers? they also have forums like this. I've been admin, mod and even co-owner before. just consider it, because I can tell in the future there will be spammers, or drama in the forum. and someone also needs to help out sometimes. Idk
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

May 21 12 10:54 AM

Re: Staff....

parker wrote:
I'm new on the forums, but not to the game. A buddy of mine heard about it maybe a day or two after nzp had a first release, and we played with each other (not online, obviously --and no homo). I've been getting every update since. I'm responsible enough, and I'd like to apply for Mod. I don't know if any of you are knowing of runescape private servers? they also have forums like this. I've been admin, mod and even co-owner before. just consider it, because I can tell in the future there will be spammers, or drama in the forum. and someone also needs to help out sometimes. Idk

I don't think they need a mod as of today. I pm'd one of the admins, about being a moderator and they said that they don't need any. Maybe when there's more people or the spam starts.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help