Remove this ad

Lead

Mar 23 12 3:13 PM

Tags : :

Not really game related, but still a bug/glitch.
When I go to add someone to my friends list on this site, I added a couple of people, one on each line, but when I view the result, I get like 8 or 9 of the same person. The other ones turned out fine, but still it's kinda weird to have 9 of the same person on this list.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Mar 24 12 8:16 AM

Re: Forum Bug/Glitch

We could use free hosting. ince we surely are not going to hit bandwitch limit we should be fine. (jason did you take backup of our ftp, i need thouse files in my folder (crucial database stuff)

Quote    Reply   

Jason

#3 [url]

Mar 24 12 12:44 PM

It would not let me access the FTP at all after they updated their control panel.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#4 [url]

Mar 24 12 1:33 PM

Jason wrote:
It would not let me access the FTP at all after they updated their control panel.

Ouch. Did you have any files over there that were important?
Edit: I found a way to gain access to the entire forums. All you have to do is click the "cached" button by the website instead of the direct link, and then you can do whatever and go anywhere. You should probably hurry as last time, this happened to left4quakes's old forum, and they forgot to move their old files as well. Hope this helps.
Edit 2: Nevermind, it re-directs you to this site instead (weird?) even after clicking cached. It worked last time I was on it :/

Quote    Reply   

Jason

#5 [url]

Mar 24 12 1:59 PM

I mean the only way to access server files was through the hoster's website but after they updated their control panel, I was unable to access the account.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Mar 25 12 1:11 AM

Well that sucks, thank god i think i have the files somewere in my laptop

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help